Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineering Lead ( AR / VR Applications )
Job（岗位）: Software Engineering Lead ( AR / VR Applications )
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars, enabling soldiers to perform their duties more safely and effectively, or some yet undreamt-of possibility. We’re a growing team of talented Engineers, Producers, and artists putting technology on a human path across multiple government and military applications. We always believe there must be a better way and never shy away from tackling difficult challenges. If this sounds interesting, we want to talk!
Youare drawn toworkingon the latest and most innovative products in the world. Youseek projectsthat willtransform how people interact with technology.You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved.We are looking for astrong andhighly motivated Lead Software Engineertocome join us in delivering the next wave of holographic experiences in an exciting new project.
- 7years’ minimum experience in Software Design or Software Development
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a technical lead or people manager
- 3 years’ minimum experience with AR, VR, or 3D application development.
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software,and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractuallimitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S.legal permanentresident status, or protected person status under8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)is required.
- C#andC++ coding backgroundandproficiency indebugging across technology stacks
- Experience shippinghigh quality,scalable, networkeduser experiencesandservices
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunicationskills
- Experience working with the US Military
- Cloudand distributed servicestechnologies, such as Dockercontainers, Storage services, etc.
- Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Define the engineering strategy for the team both fromatechnical andabusiness front.
- Manageand leada rapidly growing team of amazing andproficient softwareengineers.
- Partner with an industry-leading team ofEngineers,Artists,Designers andProducers to deliverhigh-qualityholographicexperiencesandcode components that power ourservicesandSDKs.
- Work with state-of-the-art next generation hardware(HMDs, sensors)and software.
- Incorporate the latest ArtificialIntelligence, Machine Learning and ComputerVision capabilities into the design of ourProductsand Services.
- Contribute to the organizations’ priority initiatives including talent hiring, diversity and inclusion,people growth and development