Microsoft AR/VR Job | Dynamics 365 Specialist for the Pharma Industry
Citys（岗位城市）: Multiple Locations/Switzerland
Are you ready to join a double-digit growth cloud business? We are looking for rockstar sellers joining our Business Applications team. Our portfolio spans across Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Mixed Reality, so you can leverage all your creativity and knowledge to provide world-class solutions to our Enterprise customers.
Microsoft Business Applications cloud is recognized by analysts as a leader in the CRM, ERP and application platform space. Trusted by global businesses as their platform of choice, Microsoft Business Applications uniquely enables customers to optimize their operations, engage their customers, empower their people and transform their products and services.
Key customer benefits:
- Create impact faster: Deliver more impact in less time by quickly deploying solutions, or augmenting existing ones, to enable teams to accelerate business results and increase time to value.
- Break through barriers: Take a data-first approach with unified data that leverages Microsoft AI to deliver insights & actions that help create better customer experiences.
- Adapt to anything: agility to react and respond to new business priorities, market conditions and customer opportunities with rapidly deployable solutions.
- Innovate everywhere: Solve problems with powerful solutions only possible with the Microsoft Cloud enabling interoperable solutions across multiple lines of business.
As a Dynamics 365 Specialist – you will be an industry-aligned, digital transformation enabler within the Microsoft specialist sales organization. You will be working with our most important customers helping them with their end-to-end business transformation needs. As a design thinker, you will be envisioning solutions and mapping capabilities with associated business value to business decision makers. Further, you will execute with excellence the entire sales process by owning and orchestrating an expert team including presales, co-sell partners, and Independent Software Vendors.
You will excel in the Business Applications Sales Executive role with the following skills:
- Team Player – Selling SaaS solutions is a team sport. You are an excellent team player and orchestrator who wins people by a common vision.
- Industry Expert – You have a deep understanding of challenges and opportunities in the Pharma industry and can envision solutions mapped with business value to address business needs and pains.
- Design Thinker – Customer needs first! You are able to conduct envisioning workshops to unlock the true needs of the customer and create business value.
- Presenter – Bored by Power Point? You are an expert communicator with world class skills in effective presentation skills to executive and board level Business Decision Makers.
- Deal Shaper – You are an exceptional deal crafter with capability to map business value to customer proposals.
- Deal Closer – Bring it over the finishing line! You employ world class negotiating techniques to close your deals.
- 5+ years technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 4+ years technology-related sales or account management experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- +5 years of experience in the Pharma industry.
- Experience with selling CRM/ERP or similar software-as-a-service, cloud-based business applications to large enterprise accounts exceeding sales targets.
- Developing demand and pipe by building Business Decision Maker networking, assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value from solutions proposed.
- Ability to sell solutions with connected end-to-end business transformation across business units within enterprise accounts.
- Leading/orchestrating sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- Deal crafting, negotiating terms and contracts for multimillion-dollar digital transformation initiatives.
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining pipeline hygiene.
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding an enterprise account sales quota.
Deep Understanding of:
- Business solutions, specifically CRM, ERP, low code or mixed reality applications including one or more of: Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, Relationship Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Commerce, Low Code & Automation, Mixed Reality and how they translate into business impact.
- Expert understanding and 1 to 2 years’ experience selling into one of the following industries: Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail and Government.
- Broad understanding of commercial cloud offerings, ideally including Microsoft’s cloud platform, as well as competitors and related ecosystems.
- The security, regulatory and compliance needs of global customers.
- Design Thinking and Solution Envisioning
- Strong presentation, white-boarding and communication
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Organizational agility, able to coordinate stakeholders like Marketing, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Executives etc.
- Problem solver and ability to work in rapidly changing environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Build Pipe in alignment with Account Teams & Cross-Solution Areas- Build pipe by leading with industry, using digital signals & insights to prospect, network, identify, engage & nurture with right BDMs, align & gain account team commitment, plug into cross solution sales motions.
- Envision Industry-aligned Customer-Centric Solutions with Business Value Insights- Discover and envision industry-based solutions with business value insights working with a pursuit team of technically intense workload experts and partners resources to quantify and qualify end-to-end connected solution use cases expanding opportunity value across line of business BDMs.
- Engage with Partner(s)- Leverage and scale through aligning early with priority co-sell partners and ISVs.
- Develop Close Plan & Secure Customer Agreement to Envisioned Solution- Gain customer agreement by successfully presenting the business case for change, aligning business pains with envisioned solution and associated business value.
- Orchestrate Solution Design & Calculate/Present Business value – Orchestrate, bringing clarity to pursuit team to ensure designed solution(s) maps to envisioned solution and business value. Ensure design has an end-to-end view, building opportunities for future expansion of interconnected business processes after initial sale.
- Negotiate with Proposals Mapped to Business Value- Create compelling board-level presentations with proposals aligned to customer transformation plan mapped to business value impact. Deal crafting and negotiating using Give Gets/Balance of Trade and other resources. Engage Microsoft executives when required to expedite close and resolve stale mate/in action.
- Commitment for Customer Success- Throughout the sales process and after sales closure ensure successful handoff to customer success teams with a clearly documented deployment plan.