Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
We are part of the Microsoft Mixed Reality Experiences Team, where we build amazing next generation experiences that blend the physical and digital world, to unlock the next evolution in human computer and environment interaction, unlocking what before was restricted to only our imaginations.
As a Software Engineer in the Mixed Reality Experiences team, you will create immersive, collaborative experiences that will revolutionize interactions between the end user and their devices. These experiences will empower users to seamlessly transition between the physical and the digital world and access relevant information in a manner that is more human in nature. The experiences we develop follow a human-centered design approach and we hope to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more together.
Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues! We are a fun, creative, and diverse team that celebrates and embraces our differences, and we’d love to get to know YOU!
- 1+ year industry experience in software engineering
- 1+ year experience working with the latest game engine tools and techniques
- 1+ years of experience shipping high quality 3D games or applications
- Strong C#/C++ coding background, debugging ability across technology stacks
- Augmented or Virtual Reality
- Unity, Unreal or related game engines
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Great communication, written and verbal
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the client and frontend experiences for our products
- Partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists, Producers and Designers
- Work with state-of-the art next generation Mixed Reality hardware, sensors, and software