Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer – Mixed Reality – Dynamics 365 Front-End Web Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Atlanta, United States
Have you ever wanted to define a new way of working? The Mixed Reality Applications Team is looking for software pioneers to help create new products built on top of Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform to transform training and development in industry.
Our team uses deep customer research, observation, and understanding paired with design thinking to concept, build, and ship products thatwill improve the way people get work done each day and help them break free from the limits of their current work environments.
We build the world’s most advanced Mixed Reality applications for HoloLens 2 and Mobile devices, Dynamics 365 Guides and Remote Assist. We use the Dynamics 365 platform to augment and enhance the professional lives of workers around the world, empowering them to achieve more.
We are growing our web development and services team to build a new set of UIs and back-end services for our products and are looking for Senior Front-End Web Engineer to join our cross-discipline development team.
The person we are looking for is highly motivated to deliver solutions to customers by working collaboratively with PMs, Designers and the rest of the engineering team to implement best in class features and help define application architecture. They will be able to apply their deep experience of software development to deliver continuous improvements to quality and efficiency in a regularly updated application.
- 7+ years of professional software development.
- Experience developing responsive web applications supported in multiple browsers and form factors, with a solid understanding of browser caching, cookies, and sessions.
- Experience working in large teams with modern version control systems like Git.
- Solid grasp of software engineering best practices.
- Experience delivering enterprise solutions and deployments.
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product.
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and prioritization skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Experience with ReactJS or React Native.
- Experience building, integrating, or customizing Dynamics 365 applications.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Dataverse or Customer Engagement.
- Experience with the Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow), including experience building PowerApps Component Framework (PCF) controls.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Office 365 UI Fabric.
- Full stack experience with microservices and database design (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, Memcached, Redis).
- Presentation skills and experience with presenting to developers up to senior management.
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of V1 and incubation work.
- Experience with MR/VR/AR technologies.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Build front-end web applications leveraging Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow), Teams or other Microsoft tech when possible
- Use your enterprise experience to architect solutions that are high quality and scalable.
- Collaborate with a cross-discipline team in Vancouver, Redmond, and Atlanta, to leverage and expand the functionality of existing tech through Mixed Reality.
- Engage with customers and build relationships with their technical leadership to truly understand their needs and determine requirements.
- Mentor and act as a role model for junior developers.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by identifying and filling gaps, defining architecture, and writing high-quality code.
- Clearly communicate with leadership groups around status and technical strategy.
- Communicate clearly and positively with 3rd-party business leadership (technical and non-technical) to enhance the value Microsoft brings to their enterprise.
- Contribute to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and makes your team an awesome place to work.