Microsoft AR/VR Job | Service Engineer 2
Job（岗位）: Service Engineer 2
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
Working with the Mixed Reality Strategy and Operations group you will be part of a centralized team that helps ensure Mixed Reality products and tools meet all our Microsoft and product specific security requirements. We are looking for a highly motivated, mission-driven Cloud Security Engineer, You will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for the design, development, enablement, and deployment of solutions to deliver preventative and detective security solutions on both Azure and Microsoft 365 environments.
Your job will be to design and develop security automation and tools to detect and maintain a strong security posture within our Hybrid-Cloud engineering environment. Building tools to detect and automatically act upon intrusion attempts, automate the identification of internal system configuration issues that lead to security risks and exposures. You will be tasked with enabling our development teams to take on full life-cycle ownership of their code. Experience of best practice in Hybrid Cloud security configurations (e.g., CIS, Cloud Security Alliance, STIG) and attention to detail are key in this role.
- Must be U.S. Citizen to meet government screening requirements
- 2+ years hands-on experience working in an Azure or AWS environment
- 2+ years hands-on experience resolving customer issues and identifying areas of improvement with tooling or automation
- Awareness of modern security related subjects and trends such as threat hunting and modeling, digital forensics, reverse engineering, phishing, and penetration testing
- Experience with networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, etc).
- Systems Administration: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms as well as Active Directory, Group Policy, Intune, Microsoft Defender Services
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple, disparate activities at once
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to executive leadership as well as highly technical engineers and partner organizations
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of U.S. citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- This position may require access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a “U.S. person” : a natural person (a) who is a lawful permanent resident as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20); or (b) who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3); or (c) is subject to an approved license by the applicable government agency.
- The successful candidate must have an active or be able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements within 6 months may result in employment action up to and including termination.
- Candidates selected for this position must comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Detected and act on incidents within a Windows and Azure infrastructure
- Develop and implement systems to track audit results from tasks and human steps to find ways to improve
- Write processes and procedures to stabilize systems and build maturity