Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Technical Program Manager
Job（岗位）: Senior Technical Program Manager
Type（岗位类型）: Program Management
Citys（岗位城市）: Espoo, Finland
Mixed Reality Overview
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
The Microsoft Mixed Reality Team continues to innovate and develop ground-breaking augmented reality devices and innovative technology across computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and image and video processing, networking and graphics. This role will be part of the Technical Program Management team that drives display technology development, system builds and factory support to deliver world class products.
We’re looking for experienced Program Manager to drive Mixed Reality display development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and solid (5+ years) work experience from Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience related to project / product / technology management
- Experience and understanding of fundamentals of optics, microelectronics manufacturing, micro/nano-fabrication and display technology.
- Proven track-record in delivering high quality results within schedule. Ability to plan ahead, see the big picture and persistently deliver on program requirements
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills in English
- Master’s degree from Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent
- Experience on supply chain management or sourcing
- Formal project management certification (PMP, Prince2)
- Willingness to travel
Background Check Requirements
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Drive technology and product program execution to deliver on time with high quality.
- Create clarity, solid project plans and manage schedules, priorities and specifications.
- Organize and present program reviews/status updates to engineering and senior management
- Manage outsourced development and component supply projects
- Continuously improve team’s project execution and ways of working