Microsoft AR/VR Job | Solution Sales Specialist EMEA – Mixed Reality
Citys（岗位城市）: Dublin, Ireland | London, United Kingdom | Milan, Italy | Brussels, Belgium | Barcelona, Spain | Copenhagen, Denmark | Zürich, Switzerland | Oslo, Norway | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Vienna, Austria | Stockholm, Sweden
We’re looking for a passionate, Mixed Reality Solution Sales Specialist to join a team of experienced customer, partner and technical sales professionals. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of augmented reality and will possess a good general understanding of how this category applies to key industries such as manufacturing, architectural-engineering-construction, healthcare & education.
The Mixed Reality Solution Sales Specialist has an established track record of building positive rapport & respect quickly with everyone from customer, partner & internal business unit executives to CxO leaders to IT professionals and can help coordinate getting everyone on the same page with pursuing Mixed Reality as a leader amongst your peers as you are central to the function of highly customer obsessive digital transformation.
As a seasoned sales specialist, the ideal candidate is also demonstrably capable of demonstrating the value that maps to specific customer needs with every sale and can speak fluently about our groundbreaking Mixed Reality proposition centered on the HoloLens 2 coupled with the right 1st or 3rd party solutions.
Show us you’re the one by providing concise examples of how you will leverage your enterprise sales skills explaining your enterprise solution sales strategy as it relates to Mixed Reality in the new world of remote work and frontline workers. Demonstrate how you work fluidly with both technical and CxO level business leaders, share examples of credible CxO level business conversations you’ve had with customers as well as key technical leaders to prepare them for important technology investments.
The Mixed Reality Sales Specialist provide our engineering and other Microsoft internal constituents a direct channel to what’s happening in the market and will need to develop a nuanced understanding of the industries and markets segments across the MR spectrum of competing and collaborating technology providers, partners and developers. You must be able to show us relevant experience and explain your plan to learn everything you need to be successful in this critical paradigm shift in technology.
Come prepared with a well-organized execution plan and approach to your first 90 days in exceeding customer quotas or selling thru a managed partner portfolio in your first year how that translates to long term success.
The ideal candidate:
- Amazing Salesperson: Exhibits outstanding ability of successfully deploying the right Solution Selling strategies required to reach line of business decision makers and to close large complex transformative deals
- Challenger mindset: Competes to win new market share
- Growth Mindset. Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses – positive approach to problem solving, learning, and development of potential
- Efficiently collaborates across multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Incorporates worldwide perspective and multi-faceted channel dimensions into a cohesive mixed reality global growth strategy
- Creates clarity in a fast past, growing business environment that spans multiple products and regions
- Understands partner ecosystem dynamics across distributors, resellers, software vendors and system integrators
- Develops the cross-functional team to effectively deliver on the customer sales strategy
- Represents customer voice back to business, staying customer obsessed and demonstrating a growth mindset in solving blockers
- Adept at both sales prospecting, customer qualification, stakeholder mapping, aligning sales strategy to the customers buying process and at closing large complex deals.
- Proven track record of incubation solution sales
- You have a degree in business, engineering, technology or equivalent experience. MBA with strong work experience preferred
- You’ve been solution selling to senior business and technical decision makers or managing a solution led partner portfolio for at least 5 years, or equivalent experience
- You possess exceptional listening, storytelling, and presentation skills
- You’re a self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems with multiple variables
- You’re dedicated to working transparently and collaboratively
- Listening and storytelling skills are a strong skill for you. You’re a demo ninja and deliver high-impact technically focused presentations that you tune precisely for each audience
- You have strong organization and communication skills, driving clear insight and actions
- You’re detail oriented with strong organizational skills – your work makes others better with your careful attention to detail.
- You are passionate about technology, Mixed Reality & the Third Wave of computing that this critical category represents.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
The MR Solution Sales Specialist is responsible for:
- Formulate comprehensive sales strategy to drive business transformation for enterprise customers with Microsoft’s mixed reality platform
- Engaging with senior executives identifying pain points, building business cases and enterprise influence plans to enable Mixed Reality based solutions deployed at scale.
- Drive customer engagements with mixed reality solutions from ideation to scale by presenting industry relevant use cases and customer evidence/ Land both thought leadership/vision while also driving tactical next steps with key business and technical decision makers
- Guide customer planning to be scale ready and engage partners to support opportunity acceleration
Sales Excellence and Execution
- Ensuring your sales pipeline is healthy and you are focused on sales prospecting, disciplined customer qualification, stakeholder mapping, understanding the customers buying process and aligning our sales strategy to that process to ensure deal closure success.
- Early identification of both technical and business blockers and leveraging your skills as a seller and through cross team collaboration removing those blockers to enable the sale to close.
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with senior executives and land mixed reality on transformation roadmaps
- Maintain sales forecast accuracy, pipeline coverage and hygiene with strong close rate
Scaling our sales motion
- Leading an area level community with a 1:many approach: engaging, inspiring and supporting a broad community across Microsoft’s sales specialist and industry sales teams to sell Mixed Reality to their customers.
- Lead conversations and develop strategies for best practice sharing that inspires a broad-based community of Microsoft Mixed Reality advocates and sellers.
- Demonstrable your ability to become an expert in the Mixed Reality and your ability to engage and inspire key technical decision makers to adopt and deploy Mixed Reality based solutions at scale.
Cultivate Microsoft culture and MR community
- Contribute to an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic self to work
- Demonstrated a learning culture using challenger Mindset