Microsoft AR/VR Job | Principal Program Manager
Job（岗位）: Principal Program Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
The Mixed Reality “Customer Success Engineering” team is looking for a highly motivated and customer focused Principal Program Manager who has experience bringing products to market and driving customer and business success.
- 7+ years of Program Management, Product Management and/or Project Management experience.
- Experience working through a complete product cycle preferred (from initial design through post-release maintenance).
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Experience with engineering systems design and/or management is preferred but not required.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Drive the Engineering schedules and daily coordination for the Build and Validation Rhythm of the Business – across multiple engineering teams and all needed Engineering Systems.
- Release software at known quality at the established release cadence.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align and deliver work to schedule & ensure all fixes are processed in a timely manner and make the right ship vehicle.
- Drive release coordination communications for the workstream and to the broader organization.
- Collaborate across Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to create alignment and build a strategic roadmap for engineering investments to drive Mixed Reality business in market.
- Develop and maintain the internal documentation and processes to support our Build and Validation needs, partnering with the broader Mixed Reality community where work intersects or to leverage Best Practices.
- We need someone with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change, where your goal is to mitigate the impact of both to your workstreams.