Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer II
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer II
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
InMicrosoft Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
Youare drawn toworkingon the latest and most innovative products in the world. Youseek projectsthat willtransform how people interact with technology.You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved.We are looking for ahighly motivated Software Engineer IIto come join us in delivering the next wave of holographic experiences in an exciting new project.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of industry experience in software engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in shipping 3D applications, games or AR/VR.
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software,and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractuallimitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanentresident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
- Candidates selected for this position must comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation.
- Experience with Unity or other game engines
- C#/C++ coding background, debugging ability across technology stacks.
- Experience with embedded devices, cameras or mesh networking
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the applications, experiences, networking and rendering for our products
- Partner with industry leading engineers, artists, producers and designers
- Work with state-of-the-art next generation hardware, sensors and software.