Microsoft AR/VR Job | Director – Solution Area Specialist Manager
Job（岗位）: Director – Solution Area Specialist Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Bellevue, United States
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Device Partner Sales (DPS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. We build, market and sell intelligent edge and intelligent cloud devices and solutions with partners, including OEMs, device distribution channels, original design manufacturers, and Silicon providers. We work closely with our device ecosystem and internal business groups to build devices that consume our cloud, innovate with device partners, and transform how we sell devices and services with partners.
Opportunities in DPS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle — from incubation, prototyping, and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in, and sell-through motions that help our partners engage consumers, students, and businesses worldwide. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation, and contributing to our partnership engagements that build, market and launch devices and solutions worldwide. You will also be part of a people-first culture leading with inclusion and values that supports a growth mindset, equality, and inclusion. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPS.
We’re looking for a passionate, Mixed Reality Sales Manager to join a team of deeply experienced customer, partner and technical sales professionals and own the regional sales strategy. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of augmented reality and will possess a good general understanding of how this category applies to key industries such as manufacturing, architectural-engineering-construction, healthcare & education, as well as experience in working across a partner ecosystem.
- 7+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 6+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 9+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related field AND 8+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration (i.e., MBA), Information Technology, or related field AND 5+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
- 6+ years of solution or services sales experience.
3+ years of people management experience.
- You possess exceptional listening, storytelling, and presentation skills
- You work entirely inclusively, ensuring all voices heard and incorporate diverse perspectives in your decision making
- You effectively motivate people and provide an environment for your people to thrive and grow
- You’re accountable for results and create clarity and positive energy to keep team focused and supported
- You’re a self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems with multiple variables
- You’ve proven your abilities across a diverse range of business development issues
- You’re dedicated to working transparently and collaboratively
- You have strong organization and communication skills, driving clear insight and actions
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Passionate about technology, Mixed Reality and the computational transformation that AR/VR represents
- Capable of effectively navigating complex business challenges in ambiguous settings with solid judgment and risk management
- You believe that creating and working with highly diverse teams is the best way to achieve short and long term success
- You’re a lifelong learner with a growth mindset that continually raises the bar on personal impact and performance
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The MR Sales Manager is responsible for:
- Formulate comprehensive strategy to increase share and accelerate growth with technology and market insights
- Solution sell from POC to deployment at scale, with proven influence of business decision makers, technical decisions makers, and CxOs
- Develop portfolio of transformational wins with industry leading customers driving ecosystem influence and case studies
- Accelerate partner ecosystem to delive mixed reality solutions and activate new channel capabilities
- Drive business model innovation to increase Microsoft’s competitive position in the market
- Represent Microsoft’s Mixed Reality platform edge to cloud serving as both technical & business advisor
- Qualify and quantify business impact of customer/partner product asks to influence product roadmap aligned to market signal
Sales Excellence & Business Leadership
- Create clarity on prioritization for your team and modeling deep customer obsession, borderless collaboration, a growth mindset
- Lead execution across stakeholders to accelerate pipeline velocity and close rate and maintain sales forecast
- Optimize investments to grow revenue and define strategies to influence planning for expansion
- Build relationships across functions/stakeholders including engineering and marketing to influence strategy
- Effectively remediate technical & business sales blockers identified by your team
Build a strong culture and community
- Manage and motivate a growing team of diverse talent to high-out performance
- Create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic self to work
- Demonstrated a learning culture using challenger mindset