Microsoft AR/VR Job | Designer 2
Job（岗位）: Designer 2
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
At Microsoft our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. We’re looking for a stellar creative who can help define what’s possible anddesign the future. If you thrive in an ambiguous, start-up-like environment that will leverage all of your skills, then this is the team and role for you.
The SharePoint Spaces Product Design Team is creating a new platform that lets anyone create their own stories in Mixed Reality using the power of Microsoft SharePoint. We’re looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about user-centered design approaches, product design excellence, and creating intuitive experiences that drive adoption of this powerful new medium. In this role, you’ll work closely with other UX designers, visual designers, design technologists, program managers, engineers, and researchers to create a modern authoring experience that enables enterprise MR content consumption on any 2- or 3D device.
- A degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, 3D design, or a related discipline (e.g., architecture, industrial design, etc.) preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience in interaction and/or product design.
- Ability to frame complex design problems with concepts and diagrams.
- Capable of conceptualizing and developing innovative controls and patterns that work across 0D, 2D, and 3D experiences.
- Mastery of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Unity, and/or other tools to create mixed reality concepts, detailed UX drawings, and design specs.
- High-level of comfort with web-based technologies.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
- Excellent problem solving, creative, communication, and negotiation skills.
- A strong portfolio that shows breadth and depth of design thinking.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in far-reaching decisions, construct design solutions, and partner with the team to define end-to-end Mixed Reality authoring and consumption experiences. The ideal candidate is an end-user advocate who can translate user needs and goals into both creative and pragmatic design solutions. Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to execute design work at the highest quality, within time and technical constraints, amid competing priorities, and ambiguous situations.
In this role you will partner with customers ranging from retailers to educators. Thisis an exceptional opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of people with your innovative and creative work.We are a high-performing team that challenges ourselves to live the Microsoft philosophies of inclusive culture and growth mindset.