Microsoft AR/VR Job | Product Designer
Job（岗位）: Product Designer
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Kaohsiung, Taiwan
To the dreamers, explorers and technologists – we’re growing our team of talented designers, engineers and artists and want you to be a part of crafting the future of Microsoft Mixed Reality. We believe our users are at the center of each experience, and the experiences we craft move beyond screens and pixels. Leveraging emergent technologies allows us to address user needs like never before, expanding our capabilities across platforms and connected devices.
Your work experience has left you with skills and accomplishments in games, holographic landscapes, virtual realities and real time engine creations. We are searching for the next Product Designer to join our team and help shape the future of holographic led experiences.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Design role or related field
- 3+ years’ experience shipping high quality 3D games or applications
- 3+ years’ experience working with the latest content creation and game engine tools
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role. Let us know if you have experience with:
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Great communication, written and verbal
- Augmented or Virtual Reality
- Unity, Unreal or related game engines
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- You will use your human-computer interaction designer skills to create amazing empathetic mixed reality experiences
- You will partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists and Producers
- You will work with state-of-the art next generation hardware, sensors and software
- You will incorporate the latest AI, Machine Learning and Computer vision capabilities into the design of our products