Microsoft AR/VR Job | 3D Modeler
Job（岗位）: 3D Modeler
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
The Microsoft Quantum team is redefining what is possible with technology—creating unprecedented possibilities to solve humanity’s most complex challenges. Our team combines hardware innovation with software technologies and Azure services to build a scalable quantum computer in an industry-leading quantum ecosystem.
We are looking for a 3D Modeler to join the team. In this role, you will bring technology to life with your technical design expertise. You’ll be part of a design team, creating outstanding visual content to drive and align to strategic messaging and corporate brand guidelines. You will be responsible for creating compelling, digestible visual storytelling solutions out of highly technical data.
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
- 7+ years of experience in technical production, including end-to-end 3D rendering workflows
- Proficient in Maya, Vray, C4D, Octane, Adobe Suite, and VFX Compositing. Python/Mel scripting, color correcting, and basic editing skills
- Portfolio submission will be required
- A strong illustrative background and understanding of composition and lighting
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to deliver high quality assets in a deadline-driven environment
MICROSOFT BACKGROUND CHECK:
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Create detailed 3D models of concepts, technologies, and hardware
- Produce high-quality posed/lit renders, and animated sequence renders
- Generate, retouch, and render photorealistic 3D imagery
- Prototype and iterate on models based on feedback
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Drive clarity out of ambiguity with your excellent visual communication skills
- Collaborate with peers and leadership to deliver team work