Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer – Mixed Reality
Type（岗位类型）: Software Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond/United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
The Mixed Reality “Customer Success Engineering” team is looking for a highly motivated and customer focused Senior Software Engineer who has experience bringing products to market and driving customer and business success.
- OR equivalent experience
- Experience developing and shipping a consumer facing product.
- OR equivalent experience.
Enthusiasm for developing high quality Mixed Reality developer experiences that are powered by cutting edge AI technologies.
- Writing performance critical and extensible code in C/C++ and C#.
- Experience developing Unity plugins.
- Familiarity with game engine design and 3D rendering.
- Strong 3D math/linear algebra fundamentals.
Software Engineering IC4 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 – $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 – $238,600 per year.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Compose, integrate, validate, and document Software Development Kit (SDK) components used to address end-to-end customer scenarios.
- Work in close partnership with a team of cross discipline peers including hardware, program management, quality engineering and customer support to drive in market customer success.
- Monitor product reliability and performance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and investigate and debug to make sure their goals are met.
- Maintain a focus on enabling customer scenarios across developer, commercial and consumer.
- Respond to escalations coming from customer support to unblock critical customer reported issues.
- Collaborate closely with critical path partners to facilitate the onboarding process for new Mixed Reality technologies.