Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Performance Architecture SDE
Job（岗位）: Senior Performance Architecture SDE
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
Microsoft is a highly innovative company that collaborates across disciplines to produce cutting edge technology that changes our world. Microsoft’s Silicon Engineering and Solutions group delivers custom SoCs and silicon technologies for Microsoft hardware across Azure, Gaming, and Mixed-Reality.
We are looking for a world-class software developer with strong team leadership and technical skills to join our teams in Silicon Valley or Redmond. The successful candidate will be enjoy creative technical challenges and open collaboration with our team of highly skilled performance architects.
- 2+ years of experience building and leading/managing teams delivering software.
- 7+ years of proven development skills in C++ and Python.
- Enjoys flexible and interactive development with end users.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience with silicon design and/or silicon CAD tools a plus.
- Experience with both Linux and Windows.
At Microsoft we appreciate our differences and are committed to making everyone feel welcome and appreciated. Diversity makes us stronger! Come enjoy all the innovation this vertically integrated silicon design team has to offer!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a member of the Microsoft’s silicon architecture team, you will collaborate closely with silicon performance architects by:
- Growing and supporting a team of software developers, driven to provide the best user experience possible
- Developing internal ASIC performance simulation frameworks
- Producing advanced visualization and data analysis tools
- Supporting and maintaining the existing software base
- Defining and implementing regression test systems and test suites
- Flexible and interactive support of internal engineering teams