Microsoft AR/VR Job | Partner Enablement Program Manager
Job（岗位）: Partner Enablement Program Manager
Type（岗位类型）: Program Management
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
The Mixed Reality Commercialization team is responsible for commercial customers, partner ecosystem, developer ecosystem, and developer relations/account management. We provide engineering support for customers, partners, and developers through Microsoft’s scaled support channels and connect our engineering teams directly to these audiences. We then leverage this experience to improve product roadmap and ecosystem support. If you are excited to lead the direction of Mixed Reality commercialization, please apply.
- 6 + years experience leading program definition, strategy, and delivery in complicated problem spaces.
- 6 + years of Program Management and/or Product Management experience.
- 6 + years experience working through a complete product cycle, from initial design through post-release support, across functions.
- 3+ years developing AR/VR applications, 3D development/design, prototyping.
- Preferred: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred: Experience with product / business planning: Drive market opportunities and partner with Hardware, Software, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Legal, Finance and Business Planning to deliver business outcomes.
Cloud Screen Requirement:
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Expand partner ecosystem with defined growth strategy and recruitment for next generation products/services.
- Represent product to both breadth and depth audiences and serve as bridge to translate common customer needs and engagement approaches that scale
- Understand our customers, their industries, and their business needs to drive insights within the product team and turn data into customer-centric plans.
- Define plans (often with quick experimentation approach: hypothesize, test, feedback) and relentlessly prioritize across several competing objectives to make the optimal use of time and resources
- Effectively collaborate, build relationships, and influence team members to achieve business objectives.
- Lead partner on-site new tech partner engagements to drive adoption and influence product road map with internal engineering teams.