Microsoft AR/VR Job | Sr. System Validation Engineer
Job（岗位）: Sr. System Validation Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Mountain View, United States
Microsoft’s Mixed Reality Devices Team located in Mountain View; CA is continuing to revolutionize consumer electronic devices. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Hardware System Validation Engineer to join the Product Integrity Team. The position requires a willingness to understand the entire breadth of the product, how sub-systems interacts with each other and implement tests based on that knowledge. Throughout the development process the individual will be called upon to learn, enhance and understand challenges that are unlike anything they might have imagined, innovators are welcome!
- 5+ years of experience working with systems
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with C/C++ and solid understanding/experience in scripting languages (Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Solid understanding of core engineering principles and analysis techniques
- Experience with product testing
- Must have strong communication skills, good organization and an ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with digital image sensors, image capture and data processing
- Familiarity with common bus models such as PCIe, USB, I2C, SPI, and UART
- Excellent debugging skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Working with other engineers to design, test and debug complex hardware technologies for product development.
- Developing software for manufacturing, system bring-up, validation and system evaluation.
- Learn, analyze and work with new interfaces and subsystems, break down complex issues and collaborate across cross-functional teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Use statistical analysis to identify highly complex problems or flaws that may affect a range of feature or product design changes.
- Identify possible solutions to novel and complex problems.
- Develops, reviews, and executes test plans for complex or large-sized scope feature areas. Provides guidance to execute test plans.
- Optimizes existing processes or creates new processes that can be used by other teams to innovate.