Microsoft AR/VR Job | Sr Director, Product Marketing-Data, AI, and Mixed Reality- Industry Apps
Job（岗位）: Sr Director, Product Marketing-Data, AI, and Mixed Reality- Industry Apps
Citys（岗位城市）: New York, United States | San Jose, United States | Charlotte, United States | Atlanta, United States | Chicago, United States | Redmond, United States | Minneapolis, United States | Dallas, United States
The Industry, Apps, and Data marketing team is looking for a senior leader who wants to leverage their unique combination of business, technical, and marketing expertise to align key stakeholders to ensure that our Data, AI, and Mixed Reality product portfolio strategy truth aligns with current and future business priorities. This role will require the ability to lead & develop a team of Senior Planners, as well as strong collaboration across engineering, business planning, finance, and marketing resulting in formulating and delivering E2E strategy recommendations to Corporate Vice Presidents of Marketing and Engineering. If you thrive in a high-visibility, fast-paced environment, are passionate about people development, have a blend of business, technical, and marketing business application expertise, and want to work in a team-based culture focused on development and growth, we’d love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 8+ years experience in business with a blend of business, technical, and marketing business application expertise
- OR Master’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 6+ years experience in business with a blend of business, technical, and marketing business application expertise
- 6+ years people management experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 15+ years experience in business
- OR Master’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 12+ years experience in business
- OR equivalent experience.
- 8+ years people management experience.
Opent to any major metro
- Salary range: At the time the job posting is generated, the salary range for this role in CO is from 207,000-237,133
- Other forms of compensation At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
- All other employee benefits Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among othe
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
• Delivering & driving portfolio strategy recommendations for the Data, AI, and Mixes Reality portfolio, incorporating 1st party roadmap/capabilities, partnerships, and/or potential acquisition
• Building and iterating on the portfolio planning process, including portfolio prioritization (aligned to business impact) and ensuring clear decision sockets are formed and maintained • Attracting, hiring, and growing a team of senior portfolio planners, aligned to
• Building upon the knowledge of others (engineering, marketing business planning, finance) and driving cross-group alignment on the Data, AI, and Mixed Reality portfolio priorities, with a clear definition of success
• Ensure recommendations are founded on the basis of customer-centric insights, including customer use cases, alternatives, buyer journey, and pain points addressed
• Communicating status, risks, and blockers regularly with the extended stakeholder group