Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Senior Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Portland, United States | Des Moines, United States | Boston, United States | Redmond, United States | Charlotte, United States | Reston, United States | New York, United States | Dallas, United States | Atlanta, United States | Seattle, United States | Chicago, United States | Austin, United States | San Antonio, United States | Philadelphia, United States
The Mixed Reality Developers Experience Team brings the powerof Mixed Realitydevices and servicesinto the hands of developers.The team is responsible forbuildingSDKs,tools andruntimesacross multiple software and hardware platforms tosupporta wide set of developersand studios, both inside and outside Microsoft,developingMixed Realityapplications.
Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate aboutground-breakingMixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
- 4+ years of professional experience insoftware design and development, using C++ or C#.
- Experiencewithinteractive3D,AR,or VR in Unity3D, Unreal Engine or similar technologies.
- Experience with cross-platform development (e.g. Windows, Xbox, Android, iOS…).
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but that are valuable across the team and these include:
- Strong software engineering fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, async programming patterns, object-oriented design, parallel programming).
- Proven experience working in a team environment on a shared codebase.
- Experience in cloud development/ Azure technologies.
- Experience and/or an active interest in driving diversity & inclusion efforts.
- This list is not exhaustive.We value any additional technical and non-technical skillsand experiencesyou can bring into the team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Microsoft Mixed Reality team you will:
- Work with state-of-the-art next generation hardware and software.
- Work in small,focused teams with talented developers.
- Partnerwith industry-leading engineers, artists, producers,PMsand designers and collaborate with talented teams around the world.
- Coach and mentor junior developers on the team.
- Design and develop best-in-class interactive 3D experiences, tools and SDKs that are secure, robust, and reliable.
- Participate in and lead modern software engineer practices through design reviews, code reviews and post-mortem reports.
- Contribute to creating a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture across the broader team.
- Use data-driven approaches to deliver solutions that fit our customers’ needs.