Microsoft AR/VR Job | Program Manager
Job（岗位）: Program Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Bellevue, United States
Seeing AI is a talking camera app for the blind community. It leverages emerging technologies such as Computer Vision and Augmented Reality to indicate the text, people, and objects around you.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Math, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in a Program/Project Manager role or equivalent, managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with software engineering teams.
- Knowledge of accessibility concepts.
- Understanding of high-level artificial intelligence concepts.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The team is growing, and we are seeking a program manager to drive product quality and compliance.
Reporting to the Product Owner, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with stakeholders from other teams, including design, test, and customer support.
- Working with the legal team to ensure compliance with international regulations.
- Partnering with domain specialists to ensure the product adheres to security/privacy/accessibility/ethics best practices.
- Working with groups of beta testers, and collating feedback.
Managing teams of vendors scrubbing and labelling datasets, including ensuring data quality.