Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Senior Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
Vortex is a new studio within the Microsoft Mixed Reality Studios, exploring product frontiers that bring together collaborative science, missions to benefit our planet, and entertainment all while pushing the forefront of technology. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team as we define the future of Mixed Reality experiences.
In this role, you will work closely with designers, engineers, and program managers to create immersive, collaborative experiences that will revolutionize interactions between the end user and their devices. You will bring to life persistent experiences across HoloLens, VR and physical locations that lay the groundwork for the next era in interactive entertainment.
Our team values diversity of thought generated through lived experience, varied backgrounds, and innate curiosity. We are energized by individuals with unique perspectives who challenge convention and assumptions. If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset, and collaboration, we need you!
- 3+ years’ industry experience in Software Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience working with the latest game engine tools and techniques.
- 3+ years’ with C#/C++ coding background, debugging ability across technology stacks
- 2+ years’ industry experience shipping high quality 3D games or applications
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Great communication, written and verbal
- Augmented or Virtual Reality
- Unity, Unreal or related game engines
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the client and frontend experiences for our products
- Partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists, Producers and Designers
- Ability to create rapid prototypes from concepts
- Work with state-of-the art next generation Mixed Reality hardware, sensors, and software
- Incorporate the latest AI, Machine Learning and Computer Vision capabilities into the design of our products