Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Senior Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies from sensors, computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more. We’re a growing team of talented engineers and artists putting technology on a human path across Holographic devices.
The Mixed Reality Systems Engineering team has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with experience in SW design, implementation and shipping high quality software.
- 3+ years’ experience writing performance critical code in C/C++
- 6+ years’ of relevant software design and development experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with embedded systems
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role. Let us know if you have experience with:
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Outstanding technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent design, coding, and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Embedded Security Engineering
- Windows or Linux device driver development
- Hardware bring up and Manufacturing
- BSP and OS image creation
- DSP/FPGA/firmware development
- GPU programming
- Wireless protocols
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Design and implement low level drivers and subsystems for Mixed Reality products.
- Help define the next generation of Mixed Reality products.
- Work in close partnership with a team of cross discipline peers including design, hardware, PM, and Quality Engineering for sustained long term success of Mixed Reality products.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to engineers on the team.