Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Senior Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. As a member of the Microsoft Meshteam, you will be on the cutting edge of building Mixed Reality scenarios and services. Our goal is to deliver the besthuman presence experience into the digital world.
We are the team that is bringing live avatar experiences to metaverse users. We work on services that will light up real-time collaboration of spatially aware avatars into immersive spaces. We are looking for a Software Engineer to help build scalable services and cross platform client SDK that will power these scenarios.
In this role you will bring people together in 3D. You’ll create realistic 3D immersive experiences by working with low latency data transmission technology to send spatial information between people. Come and be a part of a team that values collaboration, experimentation, and innovation. Your unique background, ideas, skills, partnered with a growth mindset are welcome in this team.If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
The work on this team is highly visible and very rewarding. You’ll be making science fiction into science fact.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- 5+ years of experience shipping software products to external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- Experience building large scale services
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux and Azure technologies
- Experience with developing cross platform software for Windows, Android, Xbox and other platforms
- Experience building applications with game engines like Unity or Unreal
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Leverage your deep engineering expertise to build software that augments the capability of Mixed Reality devices, at scale, anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate across teams to deliver solutions that solve customer problems
- Support and mentor more junior teammates
- Operate in an agile start-up like environment