Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Director, Product Marketing- Mixed Reality
Citys（岗位城市）: Mountain View, United States | Atlanta, United States | Ft. Lauderdale, United States | Chicago, United States | New York, United States | Dallas, United States | Redmond, United States | Detroit, United States | Boston, United States
The Microsoft Cloud is at the center of the company’s cloud strategy with exponential growth in revenue and consumption. Encompassing a wide range of cloud offerings, such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Defender, and Microsoft Power Platform, the Microsoft Cloud is the only enterprise-grade Cloud with a true hybrid story and advanced features for identity, security, management, and compliance built-in.
This Senior Director role will lead marketing for the Mixed Reality portfolio, as well as be the owner of the end-to-end Mixed Reality narrative at Microsoft. This leader will ensure that we continue to differentiate our Mixed Reality offerings by crafting strong value proposition, building go-to-market strategies and tracking progress. You’ll partner closely with engineering, sales, partners, business planning, and other teams to build and execute a strategy that drive adoption and grow Microsoft’s share in the Mixed Reality market. As a leader, you’ll also exhibit Microsoft’s leadership principles of model, coach and care to make your team a great place to work.
· Strong product understanding of Mixed Reality space, with experience scaling adoption of Mixed Reality products targeting developers and data scientists
· 10+ years of product marketing expertise, marketing campaign process and campaign analytics skills
· At least 4+ years proven people manager with excellent leadership skills, a desire to help people do their best work, find their best career path, and supportive of bringing an inclusive perspective to their work
· Aptitude for crafting business cases after segmenting the right customer demographic groups
· Abilityto track trends in marketplace as far as the latest campaign strategies deployed by other vendors is concerned and translate this into working recommendations
· Ability to partner well with Sales and Product teams to identify and package compelling real-world customer stories for use in sales and marketingmaterials
· Ability to develop and track KPIs for the success ofbusiness
· Ability to and track marketing KPIs across multiple channels and tactics
· Ability to deliver high quality speaking engagements, including supporting senior executives in Tier 1 conferences and events
********* Role Anywhere USA *************
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a proven leader to work across our engineering, sales, and field teams to drive strategic plans for customer awareness and adoption of products and features, and be accountable for:
· Promoting products and services to drive revenue growth; leading key product/services moments/activities/releases
· Maintaining and evangelizing product knowledge and acting as a voice of customer to the press, enthusiasts, influencers, sales (pre-sales and consumption driving), customer and partner scenarios
· Study customer needs, note business use cases, and drive appropriate customer segmentation
· Lead the team to develop sales-play focused pitch decks, offer launch materials, and event narratives to accelerate the market momentum
· Be the primary interface with the team to engage with field, partner and integrated marketing leaders on partner co-marketing and direct marketing plans
· Field and partner excellence: Pipeline support, sales guidance, seller readiness industry kits
· Support lead acquisition content strategy and support direct channel effectiveness
· Drive get-started offers for customers including free and low-cost offerings and incentives
· Represent marketing in cross-functional teams and forums (e.g., business reviews, annual planning, etc.)