Microsoft AR/VR Job | Principal Product Manager
Job（岗位）: Principal Product Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
We are part of the Microsoft Mixed Reality Experiences Team, where we build amazing next generation experiences that blend the physical and digital world, to unlock the next evolution in human computer and environment interaction.
As a Principal Product Manager in the Mixed Reality Experiences team, you will be coordinating the development and release of immersive, collaborative experiences that will enable leading creators, brands and enterprises to build virtual worlds and events that drive fan, customer, and employee engagement, bridging the real world and the metaverse. These experiences will empower users to seamlessly transition between the physical and the digital world in a natural way, leveraging storytelling, human centered design and user experience methodologies, to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more together.
Our team is comprised of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, and life experiences, and we strive to maintain and grow that diversity. We are a fun, creative, and diverse team that celebrates and embraces our differences, and we’d love to get to know YOU! Apply today! Introducing Microsoft Mesh | Here can be anywhere.
- 7+ years’ of experience in Product Management, or related field.
- 3+years’ experience in shipping large scale consumer and/or enterprise software products or highly available and reliable cloud services.
- 3+ years’ of demonstrated ability to leverage data analytics, user research, and user testing.
- 5+ years’ experience in one of the following areas AR/VR, game development, user generated content, online communities
- Clear and effective communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and spoken communication for both internal and external audiences, and ability to adapt to your audience (including senior executives).
- Ability to go deep in technical / solution areas with drive and growth mindset.
- Positive and collaborative team player with demonstrated ability to work on cross-team projects/managing distributed stakeholders.
- Experience with working in highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working across external and internal partners and customers on joint delivery of product components
- Augmented or Virtual Reality experience
- Unity, Unreal or related game engine experience
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirementsinclude butare not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Strong partnering capabilities, with the ability to influence others without direct authority and appropriately push back when required.
- Responsibilities include leading Build Reviews, Bug Triaging, and Daily Stand-ups.
- Facilitate implementation of established Mesh Live Events roadmap to support large scale immersive social experiences and enterprise scenarios.
- Define scenarios and relentlessly prioritize across several competing objectives.
- Gather data from multiple sources to measure the effectiveness of new features and identify areas of improvement.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including PRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- Drives project and supports various workstreams within the larger Mesh services, by driving commitment, assisting in sourcing and qualifying resources.
- Establishes a strategy for dependency and risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle. Create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing them.
- Translate customer feedback and product requirements into actionable backlog of user stories.
- Track industry trends and competitors to inform product decisions and strategy.
- Establish and analyze product metrics, integrate research, usability studies, and market analysis into product requirements to improve the overall user experience.
- Monitor and measure success metrics after launch and incorporate feedback into the product development process.