Microsoft AR/VR Job | Program Manager
Job（岗位）: Program Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more. We’re a growing team of talented engineers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. We believe there has to be a better way. If you do too, we need you!
- 1+ years of experience providing technical program management/ operational support in a fast-paced capacity and understanding of Agile Scrum Methodology
- 1+ years of experience working in Governance, Risk, and Compliance, specifically with topics such as: understanding the differences between policies, standards, and procedures, how to conduct Data Privacy Impact assessments, and breadth of knowledge in compliance frameworks.
- 2+ years of practical experience with NIST Privacy Framework, ISO 27701, NIST 800-53, or other industry and regulatory frameworks.
- Strong cross group collaboration and abilities to craft communication to align with the different audience.
- Track record of managing multiple workstreams to completion while navigating challenges such as ambiguity.
- Proven communication skills and ability to understand the value and drivers behind adjusting style and tone for a given audience, including technical and non-technical peers across the company.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with Microsoft products and tools including Outlook, Excel, Teams, Azure, PowerBI, ServiceNow GRC, and Azure DevOps
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
This position will serve as the privacy program manager to assist with driving privacy assessments and ensuring that all products and services are able to maintain compliance with Microsoft and industry Privacy standards. This role will partner closely with engineers and PM’s across the Mixed Reality Organization to help manage workflows and multiple lines of projects to ensure timely delivery while developing processes to determine and maintain privacy compliance requirements.
What you’ll do
- Conduct technical deep-dive reviews to evaluate features to mitigate any concerns pre-launch, and to ensure all products and services all meet the high privacy bar when they are released to customers.
- Partner with our engineering teams in all phases of development as a subject matter expert on feature design and user experience that focuses on privacy compliance and excellence.
- Ensure our products and connected services comply with all internal privacy standards and pass all privacy bug bars as well as any other legal regulations, and develop customized implementation guidelines
- Understand the competitive landscape and provide proactive privacy guidance to feature teams to build future-proof solutions.
- Be able to identify and drive issues to resolution by appropriately escalating privacy issues and partnering with CELA and other privacy organizations.
- Propose new features and functionality to our product teams related to end user privacy and data protection
- Help educate teams and drive privacy as a mindset across engineering teams.
- Document and develop Privacy Standard for the Mixed Reality Organization to align with Microsoft standards