Microsoft AR/VR Job | Principal Product Manager
Job（岗位）: Principal Product Manager
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
We are part of the Microsoft Mixed Reality Experiences Team, where we build amazing next generation experiences that blend the physical and digital world, to unlock the next evolution of human computing and environment interactions, unlocking what before was restricted to only our imaginations.
As a Principal Product Manager in the Mixed Reality Experiences team, you will be coordinating the development and release of immersive, collaborative experiences that will enable leading creators, brands and enterprises to build virtual worlds and events that drive fan, customer, and employee engagement, bridging the real world and the metaverse. These experiences will empower users to seamlessly transition between the physical and the digital world in a natural way, leveraging storytelling, human centered design and user experience methodologies, to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more together.
Our team is comprised of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, and life experiences, and we strive to maintain and grow that diversity. We are a fun, creative, and diverse team that celebrates and embraces our differences, and we’d love to get to know YOU!Introducing Microsoft Mesh | Here can be anywhere.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Production, Program Management, or related field
- Track record of delivering delightful, high quality, and world-scale user experiences
- Thriving in ambiguous settings and creating clear goals and expectations for the team
- Ability to partner with both internal and external stakeholders and formulate strong relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Augmented or Virtual Reality experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirementsinclude, butare not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You are drawn to working on the latest and most innovative products in the world. You seek projects that will transform how people interact with technology. You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved. We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to come join us in delivering the next wave of holographic experiences and helping us shape what the metaverse will be.
- Guide and lead multiple high value and high visibility projects that span across various areas of Microsoft Mesh and Mixed Reality.
- Closely partner with engineering, art and design to understand user requirements, define product scenarios and shape the product to help achieve our business goals.
- Drive and bring the latest insights from compete analysis, user research and experiments to help define requirements and prioritizations across our workstreams.
- Define scenarios and relentlessly prioritize across several competing objectives to make the optimal use of time and resources.
- Connect the dots across the various disciplines to ensure that the scenarios, priorities and requirements are well understood across all and the right handoffs happen at the appropriate times.
- Grow the team by hiring amazing talent and contributing to our culture of teamwork, collaboration and accountability.