Microsoft AR/VR Job | Equipment Service Engineer
Job（岗位）: Equipment Service Engineer
Type（岗位类型）: Hardware Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Espoo, Finland
The Microsoft HoloLens hardware team is transforming the ways people communicate, create, and collaborate through the devices and components we develop. We’re a growing team of engineers on a mission to develop revolutionary designs and ship first-to-market products. Our team is creative and resourceful; we value growth and learning. We want to amplify your abilities so you can do your best work. Join us, and together we’ll turn ground-breaking hardware designs into reality!
We are looking for Equipment Service Engineer to join our Mixed Reality Team. Working on Microsoft HoloLens you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
In this role you will focus on developing spare parts management, service agreement with suppliers, planning & execute preventive maintenance tasks. Huge bonus if you have knowledge of cleanroom facilities and ensuring that the facilities run without downtimes, and solving related technical issues. We also value knowledge of chemical process equipment’s, waste chemical collective systems and water treatment systems, as well as excellent problem-solving skills and capability to find quick solutions for unexpected problems. With your strong support attitude, you will keep the facilities working correctly and enable the success of other teams. You are able to plan ahead and react to symptoms before they become problems.
- Strong background (at least 3 years) in mechanical engineering in a relevant field, e.g., semicon devices and cleanrooms
- Proven track-record of maintenance service
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated to take personal ownership and deliver results while working in a highly challenging environment
- Good understanding, optics, lithography, manufacturing, chemistry is preferred, including cleanroom.
- Hands on attitude
- Growth mindset
- Sc./M.Sc. degree with background in Mechanical/ Automation or relevant field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Plan and execute the yearly, monthly, weekly preventing maintenance tasks
- Support technical experts in other teams (e.g. tool installations)
- Collaborate with external suppliers
- Managing service agreements with different suppliers
- Managing spare parts for the tools
- Collecting information to the production management system