Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people – not devices – are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together-whether that’s colleagues brainstorming around a giant digital whiteboard, scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars, or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more. We’re a growing team of talented engineers and artists putting technology on a human path across all devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality headsets, Kinect for Azure, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, Xbox, and Surface Hub. We believe Mixed Reality technology empowers every person and organization to achieve more. If you do too, we need you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software,and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractuallimitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanentresident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
- 2+ years of software design and development experience.
- Undergraduate level of understanding of computer vision, image processing, machine learning, computational photography, or related topics.
- Demonstrated experience working with modern C++ and Python.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Candidates selected for this position must comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation.
Ability to work independently and efficiently in a highly motivated team environment.Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a capable Software Engineer to help us build innovative technologies required for calibration of Mixed Reality devices. Leveraging computer vision, machine learning, and cloud computing techniques, you will grow and learn about the multidisciplinary characterization process of displays and sensors that power devices such as HoloLens 2 that starts with initial calibration at the factory and follows the device in the field throughout its lifetime.
- Work in close partnership with a team of diverse and talented peers in various disciplines including design, hardware, program management, and software development for sustained long term success.
- Partner with the architects and the technical leadership team to deliver solid technical designs.
- Maintain an unwavering focus on our customers and the value you can deliver to them.
- Closely collaborate with partner teams when engineering & business dependencies exist.
- Own accurate costing for your engineering activities, and execute with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participate actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.