Apple AR/VR Job | UI Experience Designer – Apple Vision Pro
Citys（岗位城市）: Culver City, California, United States
Are you interested in joining the creative team behind an Emmy® Award-winning interactive narrative experience?
At Apple, we strive to deliver surprise and delight to our millions of customers, and our team operates at the intersection of imagination and technology. This hands-on UI / UX Designer position entails working with a dynamic, cross-discipline team to transform visionary ideas and concepts into groundbreaking consumer content. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump into a world of innovation and R&D —someone with a proven track record for shipping complex projects under demanding timelines.
As UI Experience Designer, you will own the user interface throughout a project. You will design intuitive UI solutions, create elegant art assets, and implement the interface using your expertise in visual design and user experience. You will have one foot in the creative and the other in implementation, working closely with a team of designers, artists, animators, engineers, and more to deliver innovative, genre- defining experiences.
If you are excited by the opportunity to craft experiences that delight millions of customers, we want to hear from you!
Passion for creating imaginative experiences powered by cutting-edge technology.
3+ years shipping interactive entertainment experiences.
Shipped at least one interactive experience in a UI / UX role.
Understanding of design philosophy for interactive entertainment experiences.
Expert with UI design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, or similar.
Familiar with realtime 3D game editors such as Unity, Unreal, or similar.
Familiar with 3D Studio Max, Maya, or equivalent for 3D UI integration.
Excellent problem solving, creative thinking, communication, and presentation skills.
Desire to grow interactive entertainment beyond traditional experiences.
Familiarity with Apple SwiftUI and UIKit a plus.
Experience in spatial computing a plus.
As a UI / UX Designer, you will:
– Design and build the UI flow, and create and implement all UI assets across the content; this includes menus, front end, and in-experience interaction interface.
– Research, prototype, and develop new forms of UI suitable for interactive spatial experiences.
– Partner with a Spatial Experience Designer on the moment-to-moment UX throughout the content.
– Act as a producer for UI, working alongside project management to ensure positive communication and problem solving between disciplines.
– Work on both internal R&D and shipping projects.
– Take risks and fail, then learn from those failures as part of the creative process.
– Continuously look for opportunities to improve how tools and processes are executed.