Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Cache Sub-System Verification Engineer
Type（岗位类型）: Hardware Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Raleigh, United States | Austin, United States
Microsoft’s hardware teams incubate advanced technologies and build deep partnerships with internal research, product planning, and marketing teams. Microsoft ships tens of millions of hardware products every year, including the Xbox, Surface devices, HoloLens, accessories, and much more.
Our opportunities represent a variety of disciplines including, but not limited to, design, verification, performance modeling and DevOps supporting the development of custom silicon.
• BS/MS in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related degree.
• 5+ years of experience working on verification of computing elements such as CPUs, GPUs, caches, PCIe controllers, subsystems, SoCs, or similar complex verification environments using SystemVerilog or C++
• Solid background and understanding of computer architecture, including memory hierarchy and cache coherency – L2/L3/Interconnect experience preferred.
• In depth knowledge of verification principles, testbenches, stimulus generation, SystemVerilog, UVM/OVM, and coverage.
• Extensive experience debugging designs as well as creating simulation environments.
Scripting language such as Python or Perl preferred
#OCP2021 #microsoftraleigh #microsoftaustin #microsoftpdx
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Silicon Computing Development Team in Raleigh is seeking passionate, driven, and intellectually curious computer/electrical engineers to deliver premium-quality designs once considered impossible. Our team is involved in numerous projects within Microsoft developing custom silicon for a diverse set of systems ranging from traditional computing solutions to artificial intelligence and augmented reality. We are responsible for delivering cutting-edge, custom CPU and SoC designs that can perform complex and high-performance functions in an extremely efficient manner.
In this role, you will:
• Establish yourself as an integral member of a pre-silicon verification team for the development of coherent cache subsystem and interconnect components.
• Define, document, and implement a from-scratch UVM verification environment including agents and scoreboards for a design with hardware managed coherency.
• Develop and execute verification plans and test plans.
• Collaborate across verification teams on vertical and horizontal reuse of components.
• Define and implement functional coverage and drive coverage closure.
• Debug hardware and testbench simulation fails.
• Improve verification tools and methodologies to enhance verification quality and team productivity.
• Mentor junior team members for a growing team.