Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Senior Software Engineer
Type（岗位类型）: Software Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Multiple Locations, United States | Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
At Microsoft, we strongly believe that Mixed Reality is the future. We are the Perception Cloud team, responsible for a suite of services including Azure Object Anchors, Azure Spatial Anchors, Azure Remote Rendering, and new upcoming services around Spatial AI and Physical World understanding, that bring holograms to life across multiple platforms. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to come join us as we continue building out our services for holographic content.
Helping our customers succeed with our solutions is what excites us every day! We believe in sane work hours, using our discretionary time off, and paid parental leave. In addition, we are passionate about learning on the job. Our culture is collaborative, passionate and customer focused. We try to bring our growth mindset to work every day!
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- OR equivalent experience.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- 3+ years of demonstrated expertise in C/C++, C#, Java or equivalent programming languages and multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with mixed reality related technologies.
- Experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software Engineers, Program Managers and Designers.
- Experience with cross platform development.
Software Engineering IC4 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 – $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 – $238,600 per year.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Collaborate with peers to create innovative solutions.
- Deliver performant and scalable service code, meeting security, compliance & observability standards, across multiple platforms, and release high-qualitydeliverables on time.
- Troubleshoot & debug malfunctions of software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Prototype,design, and develop components and featureswithin services that integrate with Azure infrastructure and core Mixed Reality functionalities.
- Perform and thrive in an environment where your work can change rapidly in response to customer feedback and data.