Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Product Manager – Disruptive Experiences
Job（岗位）: Senior Product Manager – Disruptive Experiences
Type（岗位类型）: Product Management
Citys（岗位城市）: Bellevue, United States
Senior Product Manager
In Teams, we are reinventing the way people communicate and work together across the globe.We are seeking a Senior PM passionate about user experience and skilled in problem solving to deliver our vision for reinventing collaboration and meeting culture to be more effective, inclusive, and fun, through new experiences, technologies, and intelligence.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Product Manager who:
- has strong conviction and focus on customer needs
- is a broad and strategic thinker
- creatively applies technology and artificial intelligence to solve complex problems
- thrives in a bit of chaos then creates the framework needed to simply and focus
- drives impactful change through supporting metrics, dataand research
- can inspire and influence teams across the company to work together towards common goals
The Senior PM will be responsible for bringing and incubating innovative ideas to the product leadership, leveraging the Microsoft ecosystem and delivering unique value to customers and the business.
Our culture is inclusive, customer-driven, and high energy; our engineers come from diverse backgrounds, are passionate and loyal to coworkers and our products, and grounded in our customer and business needs. Our team has a strong sense of artisanship and accountability and provides its members with many opportunities for learning and career growth.
Experience and education required:
- Bachelor’s Degree along with degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Human Factors.
- 5+ years of product strategy experience for technology products and services
- 2-3 years of Accessibility experience is a plus
- Ability to work with marketing and PR to guide product messaging and positioning in the marketplace
Successful candidates need to exhibit these attributes that will enhance their ability to succeed in this role:
- Strong desire to succeed and motivate others through inspirational leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience successfully influencing teams
- Demonstrates both strong vision, strategy, and big picture capabilities in problem solving approaches
- Ability to identify a North Star and incremental pathing
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a high pace environment
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising experience
- Versatility and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work with executives internally and from some of the largest companies in the world
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication flow among internal and external stakeholders
Product Management IC4 – The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 – $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 – $238,600 per year.
Microsoft has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets (see below). The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role (except as noted below); the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with Microsoft and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and wellbeing benefits, among others. U.S.-based employees also receive, per calendar year, up to 10 scheduled paid holidays, and receive up to 2 weeks holistic health time off (front-loaded). Additionally, hourly/non-exempt employees accrue up to 15 paid vacation days, and salaried/exempt employees have Discretionary Time Off (DTO).
Our Commitment to Pay Equity We are committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. To learn more about pay equity and our other commitments to increase representation and strengthen our culture of inclusion, check out our annual Diversity & Inclusion Report. ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/inside-microsoft/annual-report )
Understanding Roles at Microsoft The top of this page displays the role for which the base pay ranges apply – Product Management IC4. The way we define roles includes two things: discipline (the type of work) and career stage (scope and complexity). The career stage has two parts – the first identifies whether the role is a manager (M), an individual contributor (IC), an admin-technician-retail (ATR) job, or an intern. The second part identifies the relative seniority of the role – a higher number (or later letter alphabetically in the case of ATR) indicates greater scope and complexity.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Create holistic [cross-org] product vision on high profile UX-heavy initiatives
- Strong ability to brainstorm, iterate and incubate ideas to reality
- Partner with Research teams to gather and synthesize insights
- Leverage data/research to inform recommendations and decisions
- Lead and motivate high performing teams of engineers, research, design & partner product teams to ensure successful execution of scope, schedule, and cost
- Develop product roadmap balancing business, technical, and experience considerations
- Sketch out feature flows and UI wireframes and document detailed product requirements and functional specifications.
- Define and prioritize the investments we’ll make on the team
- Ability to travel to NY, Vancouver, Canada, Prague, Czech Republic or Bengaluru, India periodically. (Where permitted)