Microsoft AR/VR Job | Developer Account Manager (Remote in UK/EU)| Mixed Reality
Type（岗位类型）: Program Management
Citys（岗位城市）: Dublin, Ireland
Havok has been at the forefront of innovation in video game development for over twenty years. We build cross-platform game engine technology, mainly for AAA titles. Our clients include Sony, Xbox, Nintendo, EA, Take-Two, Ubisoft, Sega, and many others. Our team offers the opportunity to engage with many of the world’s leading video game development studios.
Our group is made up of talented, small teams, where each of our employees has a chance to improve our business and our ground-breaking products. This is an excellent opportunity to engage as an important member of a team that is passionate about driving advances in games technology.
Our Developer Account Management team works closely with game developers and publishers throughout production to ensure appropriate alignment of Havok products with relevant commercial and support needs.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will empower technical and creative developers while championing the merits of Havok products. In this role, you will build relationships with the world’s best game developers while you help them realize their visions. Your work will play an essential part in how developers build state of the art experiences that gamers love.
What you’ll need
- Experience in a successful Enterprise Sales, Business Development or Account Management role
- Experience with software sales (B2B) or relevant experience in the technology or entertainment sector
- Ability to work cross-functionally with support, engineering, product, legal, and finance teams
- Ability to work with a team across multiple regions
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
There are plenty of other skills that are not required, but may be useful in this role.
Talk to us if you have:
- Strong passion for and understanding of Games Industry
- Experience working with a game studio or publisher
- Understanding of game development process, technologies, and pipelines
- Experience discussing and aligning with customers on license agreements
- Familiarity with CRM systems e.g., Salesforce, Dynamics 365, etc.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Build effective working relationship with key clients and develop comprehensive regional and account management plans
- Develop, manage, and grow Havok SDK revenue in the assigned region
- Represent Havok professionally to customers and partners, and earn their trust as an industry advisor
- Engage with customers and partners onsite and at industry events
- Liaise with internal Field Application Engineering, Developer Relations, and Product Management to ensure customer product and support expectations are met
- Manage Order to Cash sales process from start to finish
- Qualify all opportunities and support the commercial evaluation processes
- Manage forecasting and reporting of pipeline and all sales related activities
- Track communications and ensure detailed records for all customer interactions
- Be a self-starter, capable of solving ambiguous and challenging commercial problems with wide scope