Apple AR/VR Job | WiFi Apps-QA engineer
Job（岗位）: WiFi Apps-QA engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is looking for an exceptional WiFi Apps-QA engineer to help us build the next generation of Augmented Reality (AR) interactive solutions for Apple platforms.You’ll partner in testing, developing and patenting the next generation of our state-of-the art connectivity technologies. You’ll collaborate across departments to help craft wireless and networking solutions that elevate the customer experience with Apple products and services. Our goal is to ensure nothing stands in the way of our customers’ wireless connections with their devices. If you join us, you’ll help build world-renowned wireless systems so seamless that they almost feel like magic.
Quality is an important aspect of our products, and as a WiFi Apps-QA Engineer you will have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to our internal development teams and millions of customers. We’re looking for someone with an upbeat personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and passion for a positive user experience that can thrive in a constantly evolving environment.
– 3+ years of QA experience, preferably on consumer hardware/software products,
– Solid understanding of 802.11 WLAN/WiFi (a, b, g, n, ac, ax), Networking basics (TCP/IP, UDP..) and/or Bluetooth (BT classic, BLE),
– Enthusiasm for user-focused design and high-quality user experiences,
– Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail,
– Experience developing detailed test plans, assessing risks, filing detailed defect reports, and providing relevant data for test reporting,
– Troubleshoot, triage and provide detailed debug information for expediting issue resolution.
In this role, you will be responsible for shipping world-class user experiences and act as the voice of our end-users. You will join a dynamic quality engineering team responsible for Apple’s latest products to ensure magnificent access using Wi-Fi technology that drive an outstanding user experience and delight our users.
You’ll need to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, developing test plans and user studies, bug triaging, and supporting design reviews. You will also work closely with the Automation team to prioritize and expedite automation initiatives.