Microsoft AR/VR Job | Product Manager – CTJ
Job（岗位）: Product Manager – CTJ
Type（岗位类型）: Product Management
Citys（岗位城市）: Reston, United States
InMicrosoft Mixed Reality, people-not devices-are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together-whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
Youare drawn toworkingon the latest and most innovative products in the world. Youseek projectsthat willtransform how people interact with technology.You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved.We are looking for ahighly motivated Product Managerto come join us in delivering the next wave of holographic experiences in an exciting new project.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 2+ years’ experience in product/service/project/program management or software development OR equivalent experience.
- The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination.
- Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 4+ years experience in product/service/project/program management or software development OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ of experience in Production, Program Management, or related field
- 2+ years’ of experience in Azure Dev Ops or other work management and tracking systems
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working across external and internal partners and customers on joint delivery of product components
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Great communication, written and verbal
- Ability to organize large amounts of information into clear and concise segments
- Working with the US Military or other government contracts
- Augmented or Virtual Reality experience
- Unity, Unreal or related game engine experience
Candidates selected for this position may need to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Work directly with customers to understand their priorities and incorporate into the product roadmap
- Collaborate and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists and Designers to scope, design, develop, and deliver world class Mixed Reality experiences for the US military
- Plan and execute engineering validation events ranging from casual daily build tests to formal integration events with partners
- Get hands on with state-of-the art next generation Mixed Reality hardware, sensors and software
- Incorporate the latest AI, Machine Learning and Computer vision capabilities into the design of our products