Microsoft AR/VR Job | Solution Area Specialists
Job（岗位）: Solution Area Specialists
Citys（岗位城市）: Tokyo, Japan
The HoloLens PSE we’re looking for has a track record of building strong channel ecosystems quickly and can comfortably build the rapport at the CXO level. Preferably, we’re looking for candidates who possess the skill to work with both Agency type partners with strong technical design and illustration skill as well as key industry ISV & SI partners in discrete manufacturing, healthcare, education, architecture, engineering & design industries who understand what’s required to create a profitable HoloLens partner line of business offering. Additionally, the ideal candidate also has a strong understanding of cloud PaaS, IaaS & SaaS architecture with mission critical line of business systems.
Show us that you’re the one by providing concise examples of your skill explaining your channel partner portfolio management strategy. You work fluidly with both technical and business leaders, and you can share examples of credible technical conversations you’ve had with your channel to prepare them for important technology solution creation and customer success. The HoloLens PSE will give our team a direct line of clear communication to what’s happening in the market and will need to develop a nuanced understanding of the industries and market segments where HoloLens should establish critical mass in our primary markets. The ideal candidate can quickly grasp the needs of our customers and partners and evaluate the strongest industry use cases that create the strongest revenue opportunity with VR & AR technologies, and maintain a comprehensive inventory of established and emerging competitors, partners and developers. Show us how you’ve done this before and explain your plan to learn the new technology landscape quickly and how you would approach the role.
- You have a CS, engineering, technology or business degree, or equivalent experience. MBA with strong work experience preferred
- You’ve been solution selling to senior business and technical decision makers or managing a solution led partner portfolio for at least 5 years, or equivalent experience
- You possess exceptional listening, storytelling, and presentation skills
- You’re a self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems with multiple variables
- You’re dedicated to working transparently and collaboratively
- Listening and storytelling skills are a strong skill for you. You’re a demo ninja and deliver high-impact technically focused presentations that you tune precisely for each audience
- You have strong organization and communication skills, driving clear insight and actions
- You’re detail oriented with strong organizational skills – your work makes others better with your careful attention to detail.
- You are passionate about technology, Mixed Reality & the Third Wave of computing that this critical category represents.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will do the right things, the right way, efficiently collaborating across our enterprise, corporate account, partner and services teams to:
- Drive HoloLens partner sales pipeline, opportunity management, and forecasting
- Identify and develop strong relationships with key strategic partner prospects and local field representatives
- Drive partner Readiness by identifying and nurturing potential partners who can go through Readiness training. Lead initial vetting of those partner candidates.
- Lead matching of Agencies and SI partners based on competencies, industry match, and business models.
- Deliver regular feedback on sales blockers, opportunities to HoloLens product team
- Win early adopter customers through these strategic partners to earn their commitment to go-live on HoloLens solutions
- Find repeatable opportunities to cross sell HoloLens with the Microsoft platform
- Prove “Why Microsoft” to partners – demonstrate our unique value