Microsoft AR/VR Job | Senior Procedural Technical Artist
Job（岗位）: Senior Procedural Technical Artist
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Microsoft, we are developing tools to revolutionize the way we interact with people and the environment.Our Synthetics team enables creative and passionate people to bring forward the next generation of AI. We are seeking an experienced Procedural Technical Artist to collaborate with and teach the industry to produce world class synthetic data.
Microsoft Synthetics is an internal toolset that leverages 3D content to create AI Vision Data. Our tools build the datasets behind many of our world-class AI algorithms across software, hardware, and cloud solutions, in Mixed Reality and beyond.
In this position, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that is developing a scalable, robust, and powerful data generation pipeline. You’ll work closely with Artists, Developers, and Customers to produce machine learning data that will change the way AI is created.
If you are passionate about groundbreaking technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
- Minimum 5+ years as a Technical Artist for Film or Games
- Experience building procedural content systems in Houdini or equivalent package
- Coding experience with Python, VEX, or equivalent languages
- Strong knowledge of industry standard 3D modeling, unwrapping, lighting, and rendering techniques in Autodesk Maya
- Experience working in USD based production pipelines
- Experience working with USD in Solaris or Bifrost
- Expertise in project management and customer relations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Collaborate with 3rd party customers and translate project requirements into planning, timelines, deliverables, and work
- Be a representative of synthetics to the industry through conferences and web presentations
- Collaborate with 3rd party customers and leverage feedback that improves our end-to-end data generation workflow
- Develop procedural content modules to produce large scale content variability
- Collaborate with peers and leadership to deliver on time and at quality