Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer II
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer II
Citys（岗位城市）: Vancouver, Canada
Our Commercial & Consumer Experience Studio is part of the Mixed Reality team, where we focus on creating highly crafted and delightful experiences across our family of Mixed Reality devices. We keep people at the center of everything we do, blending the physical and digital world, to unlock the next evolution in human computer and environment interaction, unlocking what before was restricted to our imagination(s). Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
We are a fun, creative, and diverse team that celebrates and embraces our differences, and we’d love to get to know YOU!
You are drawn to working on the latest and most innovative products in the world. You seek projects that will transform how people interact with technology. You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved. We are looking for a strong Software Engineer II to come join us in building Metaverses, next-gen holographic experiences and solutions and more!
- 4+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering
- 4 + years C#/C++ coding background, debugging ability across technology stacks
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Demonstrated industry experiencewith Unity, Unreal or related game engines
- Experience shippinghigh quality,scalable, networkeduser experiencesandservices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Augmented, Virtual Reality, and/or Mixed Reality
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- You will partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists, Producers, and Designers
- You will work with state-of-the art next generation hardware, sensors, and software
- You will incorporate the latest AI, Machine Learning and Computer vision capabilities into the design of our products