Microsoft AR/VR Job | Sr. Finance Manager – Mixed Reality
Job（岗位）: Sr. Finance Manager – Mixed Reality
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States | Atlanta, United States
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. Our Mixed Reality Finance Team is an exciting and fast-evolving organization with end-to-end responsibility for all financial matters relating to our ambitions in HoloLens, Microsoft Mesh, and their core position within our Metaverse strategy. We partner deeply with engineering, sales, marketing and supply chain teams to drive the business forward.
We are looking for a Sr. Finance Manager to provide decision support, investment management, and Controllership. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business and a highly collaborative team with multiple opportunities to make a difference and develop your career at Microsoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data
Science, or related field AND 4+ years of post-graduate financial analysis,
accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
▪ OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance,
Economics, Data Science, or related field AND 2+ years of post-graduate
financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
▪ OR equivalent experience.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Passionate about the technology industry, and ability to engage in technical discussions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, enabling simple communication of complex topics
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Deep modeling capabilities and ability to work with financial systems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at fast pace
- Comfort working at multiple altitudes, from strategic/high-level projects to detailed analysis
- Strong partnering capabilities, with the ability to influence others without direct authority and appropriately push back when required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- High level of self-motivation; ability to quickly identify what needs to be accomplished and resourcefulness to get things done
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Partner with engineering teams to optimize timing and magnitude of investments across Mixed Reality portfolio
- Develop data driven frameworks to inform investment decisions, measure progress, and drive accountability with business partners to maximize return on investment (ROI)
- Build high quality reports and communication material to facilitate executive level decision support and drive alignment across engineering, finance and other key stakeholders.
- Manage financial health of investment portfolio through planning and execution aligned to financial goals and committed business outcomes
- Partner across finance orgs, including revenue planning, COGS, R&D, and FP&A to drive results.