Microsoft AR/VR Job | Wireless Sensing Technologist
Job（岗位）: Wireless Sensing Technologist
Citys（岗位城市）: Mountain View, United States
Mixed Reality’s core technologies team is looking for a senior wireless sensing technologist to join our industry defining sensors team and develop next generation depth sensing, tracking and perception solutions.Ideal candidates should have demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced and research oriented environments and constant desire for learning.
- MS or PhD degree in science, technology or engineering (such as computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, physics, or related areas) with strong linear algebra fundamentals and numerical methods.
- Strong signal processing background, such as image processing, micro doppler processing, detection techniques, point cloud filtering and compression, and synthetic aperture radar
Build simulation tools to support algorithm, software, and sensor development
- Prior experience with creating synthetic pipelines/test plans and analyze data to evaluate developed signal processing algorithms and machine learning algorithms for scene understanding and body tracking.
- Familiarity with spectral estimation methods (ESPRIT, MUSIC and Parametric techniques)
- Statistical signal processing (ML, Wiener, Kalman and Bayesian filters) or adaptive filter theory.
- Excellent C++, Python or Matlab skills
- Experience with sensor fusion developing and evaluating machine learning stacks which use signals from multiple modalities
- Experience with the development of DSP algorithms on hardware platforms with limited computational and memory resources
- Experience with clustering and tracking methods in Mixed Reality
- Experience with real time systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage, manipulate, process, and analyze large data sets
- Strong track record of developing novel signal processing algorithms for wearables, prototyping, KPI identification and validation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Design and evaluate depth sensing algorithms with runtime memory/compute constrains for detection and tracking of objects in a cluttered environment
- Optimize existing synthetic aperture algorithms for scene and object understanding
- Cross collaboration with internal and external teams to take SW/HW system from concept to product
- Collaborate with peers in sensor fusion and multimodal tracking in both synthetic pipelines and experimental platforms in fast pace environment