Microsoft AR/VR Job | Associate Art Producer
Job（岗位）: Associate Art Producer
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more. We’re a growing team of talented engineers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. We believe there must be a better way. If you do too, we need you!
We are looking for an Associate Art Producer to come join us in delivering the next wave of experiences across our Microsoft Mixed Reality portfolio. You are drawn to working on the latest and most innovative products in the world. You seek projects that will transform how people interact with technology. You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in games development as a producer, artist, or QA manager.
- 2+ years’ experience managing projects and coordinating the efforts of multiple teams across the business.
- 1+ year(s) experience managing features through ongoing iteration, updates, and bug fixes
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software,and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Due to contractuallimitations and ITAR obligations associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanentresident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
- Candidates selected for this position may need to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire, or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation
- Familiarity and working knowledge of current art and work management tools (Autodesk ShotGrid, Azure DevOps or similar, etc).
- Understanding of how to utilize art specialties and how/when to integrate with partnering teams (PM, Engineering, and Design).
- A well-rounded understanding of the end-to-end art production methods for real-time, immersive experiences.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
– Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Evaluate the team’s Art processes to find efficiencies and create supporting documentation.
- Partner with Art Leads to identify capacity and help forecast for Art workloads; allocate to Art Contributors accordingly.
- Manage Art tasks, scope/requirements, workback calendar/schedules, and Art deliverables.
- Keep a pulse on team health and morale; help to foster a positive work environment.