Microsoft AR/VR Job | Technical Program Manager II
Job（岗位）: Technical Program Manager II
Type（岗位类型）: Hardware Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more. We’re a growing team of talented engineers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. We believe there must be a better way. If you do too, we need you!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineering Program Manager with a background and knowledge of Software Engineering and Debugging. We are not just building an amazing set of products and experiences that will change the world…we stand passionate about bringing modern QA to our engineering paradigm here at Microsoft. This Technical Program Manager will work side by side with engineers around the organization to:
- Define the set of Feature and Quality Goals we will aspire to achieve in what we build.
- Inform and iterate on regular touch points with end users to verify and calibrate our direction.
- Manage work effort across a variety of vendor execution resources.
- Lead planning exercises to determine best course of verification to meet engineering and customer needs.
- Communicate/Report on progress toward joint quality goals.
This position will leverage your Engineering knowhow, customer empathy, technical background/ability, as well as challenge you in contributing to an approach to Quality that has the potential to not only change how we do quality across Microsoft but across the industry as well.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Plan and manage execution resources across E2E quality solutions, discovering needs, activating those needs into actionable, measurable outcomes that solve product problems, leveraging Mixed Reality and AI experiences.
- Engage directly with other Microsoft engineers, to plan, execute, measure and report on quality and insights.
- Partner closely with our Product Integrity team and capabilities; designing and executing thoughtful and agile experiments and studies aimed at creating measurable outcomes and performance improvement.