Microsoft AR/VR Job | Mixed Reality Technology Specialist
Job（岗位）: Mixed Reality Technology Specialist
Type（岗位类型）: Technology Sales
Citys（岗位城市）: Melbourne, Australia | Sydney, Australia
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us build our culture and achieve our mission.
The Device Partner Sales (DPS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. We build, market and sell intelligent edge and intelligent cloud devices and solutions with partners, including OEMs, device distribution channels, original design manufacturers, and Silicon providers. We work closely with our device ecosystem and internal business groups to build devices that consume our cloud, innovate with device partners, and transform how we sell devices and services with partners.
Opportunities in DPS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle — from incubation, prototyping, and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in, and sell-through motions that help our partners engage consumers, students, and businesses worldwide. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation, and contributing to our partnership engagements that build, market and launch devices and solutions worldwide. You will also be part of a people-first culture leading with inclusion and values that supports a growth mindset, diversity, and inclusion. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPS.
The ideal candidate has experience in 3D technical solution development and implementations within complex enterprise environment.
Qualifications and desired skills:
- 8+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience, or equivalent experience
- Experienced 3D technical competency building and deployment enterprise applications with real world application.
- Technical understanding (experience desired) for MDM, security, authentication, and networking of large, complex enterprise infrastructure environments
- Strong technical proficiency with Unity, Unreal, OpenGL, Web GL & DirectX
- Experience or desire to learn Dynamics 365 mixed reality solution portfolio
- Certification in relevant technologies or disciplines (e.g., Office 365, Power BI, Azure Architect and Development exams, Cloud Platform Technologies, Information Security, Architecture)
- Experience managing technical engagement from POC to deployment and working with technical CXOs to advance digital transformation priorities
- Comfortable with multiple projects at once, able to prioritize and manage through ambiguity and achieve strong business results.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, collaborative team player who has a proven track record of developing teams and leaders.
- Strong passion for hardware and technology, results-focused connector mentality, curious, inclusive, and solution-oriented leader.
- Technical / Market intelligence and customer insight to determine value proposition and partner opportunity.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/Perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We’re looking for a passionate Mixed Reality Technical Specialist to join a team of deeply experienced sales professionals and own the technical sales engagement for strategic, mixed reality customers. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of augmented reality and will possess a good general understanding of how this category applies to key industries such as manufacturing, architectural-engineering-construction, healthcare & education, as well as experience in working across a partner ecosystem. The Mixed Reality Technical Specialist will drive customer transformation by influencing TDMs, demonstrating the value of Microsoft’s mixed reality platform, from intelligent edge to intelligent cloud, providing technical consultation and guidance on solutions with architectural considerations, preparing customers for deployment at scale.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Value Selling: Influence technical CXO and technical decision makers to understand and adopt Microsoft Mixed Reality technology and solutions to drive business objectives and competitive advantage. Shape business case for the customer/partner and deliver the technical pitch. Identify potential investment opportunities, risks and drive success of POC through deployment.
- Voice of Customer: Act as the voice of the partner/customer and internal advocate by providing insights, feedback, and challenges from the customer/partner to internal product teams to influence roadmap considerations. Translate customer signal into business opportunity by deeply understanding qualifications of ask.
- Thought Leadership: Participate in internal and external tech community events, mentor internal teams on Microsoft’s Mixed Reality product stack. Help the customer/partner to be successful, across multiple groups at an executive level, with their technology implementations and digital transformations, by anticipating and resolving issues.