Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, desktops, and Xbox. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
At Microsoft, we strongly believe that Mixed Reality is the future. We are the Environment Understanding Service Team team, responsible for a suite of services including Azure Object Anchors and Azure Spatial Anchors, that bring holograms to life across multiple platforms. Come join us as we continue building out our services for holographic content.
Helping our customers succeed with our solutions is what excites us every day! Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, previous work histories, and life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our diversity of background and experience enables us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers, while having a blast building it! We believe in sane work hours, using our vacation time, and paid parental leave. In addition, we are passionate about learning on the job. Our culture is collaborative, passionate and customer focused. We love the cultural change that is happening at Microsoft, and we try to bring our growth mindset to work every day!
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer
- 3+ years of demonstrated expertise in C/C++, C#, Java or equivalent programming languages and multi-threaded programming.
- 1+ years of experience designing and building scalable frameworks
- Experience with Mixed Reality related technologies
- Experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software Engineers, Program Managers and Designers
- Experience with cross platform development
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical IT work experience is required
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Collaborate with groups across Mixed Reality as well as with partners to create innovative solutions
- Deliver performant code across multiple platforms and release high-quality deliverables on time
- Drive the technical fundamentals for the product.
- Mentor junior engineers on best coding and design practices
- Prototype, design, and develop components and features within services that integrate with Azure infrastructure and core Mixed Reality functionalities.
- Perform and thrive in an environment where your work can change rapidly in response to customer feedback and data