Microsoft AR/VR Job | Technical Program Manager II
Job（岗位）: Technical Program Manager II
Type（岗位类型）: Hardware Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
As a Technical Program Manager on the Field Solutions team within Mixed Reality you will have an incredible opportunity to leverage your Program Management experiences and passion for end user experiences and product quality. We are the team at the heart of validating hardware and software experiences in contextual environments across Mixed Reality. As part of your role you will be a key coordinator in ensuring all validation plans are laid out, broadly communicated, and executed seamlessly.
- 3+ years of technical engineering experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of technical engineering experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field AND 2+ years of technical engineering experience OR Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- MS Project for dependency tracking
- 2+ years developing reports using data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI or Tableau)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will be involved in multiple areas of the product development lifecycle including:
- Developing detailed schedules and plans for test related events and activities that team members can effectively execute
- Coordination and planning of logistics such as equipment shipments, facilities, etc. with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive creation of tools and processes that make our quality focused efforts more effective and efficient
- Communicating issues found through detailed reports and data driven solutions
- Facilitate an inclusive environment through collection of input from broad range of stakeholders