Microsoft AR/VR Job | Process Development Engineer
Job（岗位）: Process Development Engineer
Type（岗位类型）: Hardware Engineering
Citys（岗位城市）: Espoo, Finland
We are looking for Process Development Dngineer to join Mixed Reality Technology development team. Working on Microsoft HoloLens you will be part of an organization which consists of professionals from the fields of micro- and nanofabrication processing, optics, and mechanical engineering.
In this role you will be responsible on developing, monitoring, and optimizing processes on your own responsibility area. Your background and experience in optical equipment/measurement fundamentals combined with micro- and nanofabrication technologies will enable you to engage quickly in your new role while your desire for continuous improvement and learning will enable you to adopt and learn innovative technologies and be successful in long-term.
With your open and determined attitude you will collaborate closely and efficiently with other experts within Microsoft and its supplier network. An innovative and pragmatic approach coupled with strong time and resource management skills will enable you to succeed in this cutting-edge technology environment.
- Understanding of micro- and nanofabrication, and characterization technologies
- 5+ Years’ experience in manufacturing semiconductor or optical components
- Hands on attitude with the ability to use structured problem-solving techniques to drive rapid issue closure
- Self-motivated to take personal ownership and deliver results in dynamic environment
- Growth mindset
- Capability and willingness for occasional international travel
- Sc. or Ph.D. degree with background in Engineering, Optical Sciences, Physics, or related Engineering field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Develop and optimize processes and control systems
- Performing designated process development experiments
- Identify, analyze, and resolve process related issues.
- Participate in failure analysis and develop corrective actions