Microsoft AR/VR Job | BPM Manager
Job（岗位）: BPM Manager
Type（岗位类型）: Business Programs & Operations
Citys（岗位城市）: Bellevue, United States
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us build our culture and achieve our mission.
The Device Partner Sales (DPS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. We build, market, and sell intelligent edge and intelligent cloud devices and solutions with partners, including OEMs, device distribution channels, original design manufacturers, and Silicon providers. We work closely with our device ecosystem and internal business groups to build devices that consume our cloud, innovate with device partners, and transform how we sell devices and services with partners.
Opportunities in DPS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle — from incubation, prototyping, and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in, and sell-through motions that help our partners engage consumers, students, and businesses worldwide. As a member of our team, you will be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation, and contributing to our partnership engagements that build, market and launch devices and solutions worldwide. You will also be part of a people-first culture leading with inclusion and values that supports a growth mindset, diversity, and inclusion. If that appeals to you, it is an exciting time to be here in DPS.
The Portfolio, Solutions & Marketing (PSM) Team within Device Partner Sales (DPS) is looking for an initiative-taking licensing business program manager with the charter of developing, implementing, and managing partner licensing, incentive programs and policies in support of DPS priorities. We are looking for someone to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across Microsoft and ecosystem partners, both cross-function and cross-business, and influence the direction and success of Device Partner Sales (DPS) organization. This role primarily supports licensing and programs for the currently evolving Mixed Reality business; with the opportunity to lead other licensing initiatives enabling new Microsoft technology through the hardware partner ecosystem. The Business Program Management role is accountable for the build out of end-to-end license frameworks to support new initiatives and opportunities while maintaining and supporting partners on current licensing constructs. Focus is on building scalable end-to-end licensing programs, processes, enabling compliant, efficient program execution and timely adjustments in response to market dynamics, business prioritization.
In this role, you will balance partner needs/requests with Microsoft goals and growth strategies in close partnership with business planning, product engineering, product marketing, finance, MS Ops, and sales teams. You will also serve as a trusted advisor on commercialization licensing, as well as operational capabilities necessary to continually evolve our licensing constructs to drive revenue and growth.
#msftgps #msftpsm #msftdps
The successful candidate will be a results-oriented problem solver with the ability to lead licensing strategy with our partners, use analytical insight to solve complex scenarios, build consensus through senior stakeholders, communicate with, and influence cross function on planning and execution, and land partner-facing impact.
- 4+ years in technology industry/company bringing products or solutions to market with a background in large-scale, multi-year program management
- 2+ years in a role with direct to partner/customer negotiation experience.
- Creative problem solving with an entrepreneurial approach; willing to take on big challenges, build a business case, advocate a position, influence others, and drive alignment for effective decision making
- Is detail-oriented, organized, analytical and possesses proven broad scale program management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft licensing, technology, or experience working in or with Microsoft partners is a plus.
- Excellent judgement, demonstrates the utmost discretion in the management of confidential corporate information
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcomes
- Relocation accommodated for qualified candidates
Some travel will be required in this role to support partner engagements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key deliverables for the role include leading v-teams across functional areas to drive products/services agreement development and execution for internal and external customers necessary to successfully launch products/services, license agreement renewals, and incubation programs.
- Apply broad understanding of business constructs to lead the development of Mixed Reality (MR) products and services monetization through licensing constructs and investment programs for multiple partner channels (e.g., direct, indirect, distribution, reseller).
- Lead next generation licensing model development taking internal and partner feedback into account to build a robust set of partner terms; drive alignment with stakeholders and the approval process with legal.
- Engage directly with business groups, sales teams, operations and legal in support of key MR initiatives, new technology, product offers, new market opportunities.
- Draft and manage partner agreements, enables partner incentive programs, and be responsible for delivering timely and effective licensing, program, pricing, and operational support infrastructure.
- Create and publish readiness resources and training, manage communications, educate internal sales and marketing teams and partners to help partners and customers understand MR licensing, offers, programs
- Execute day-to-day management of MR licensing and programs, serving as first-line contact to research and resolve partner questions or issues.
- Use voice of customer frameworks and metrics to identify trends and influences process and agreement enhancements to drive higher CPE on an ongoing basis
- Actively seeks and creates opportunities for synergies across internal groups to drive long-term solutions and shared operational simplification efforts to increase partner CPE, through engagement with business owners and operations to improve end-to-end operational processes, partner-ready communications, and resources in support of the business.
- Acts on opportunities to increase agility, and contributes to workstreams to evolve processes, services, and solutions for simplification, automation and in line with the pace of business development.
If you have a passion for solving complex business and licensing scenarios, driving solutions, are partner focused, and are looking for a role that provides an opportunity to influence cross-company, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in a sales org, and are ready to identify opportunities for simplification, standardization, growth, and scale, we’d love to hear from you.