Microsoft AR/VR Job | Principal Architect
Job（岗位）: Principal Architect
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
In Mixed Reality, people—not devices—are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together—whether that’s scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars or some yet undreamt-of possibility. To get there, we’re incorporating groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, and more.
We’re a growing team of talented engineers, program managers and artists putting technology on a human path across all Windows devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, the Internet of Things, phones, tablets, and desktops. Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
If you are passionate about groundbreaking Mixed Reality technology and want to work on a team dedicated to a culture of inclusion, growth mindset and collaboration, we need you!
Be a part of a team that values collaboration, experimentation, and innovation. Your unique background, ideas, skills, partnered with a growth mindset are welcome in this team. As a member of the Mixed RealityMicrosoft Meshteam you will be on the cutting edge of building Mixed Reality devices and services. Our goal, together, is to deliver the besthuman presence experience into the digital world
You’ll work hands on with Mixed Reality devices like the HoloLens, Oculus 2, WMR devices and cloud services like Microsoft Mesh, writing code for capturing data, building 3d visualizations, working on cloud storage, distributed compute pipelines and even robotics. In this role, you’ll see a direct link between your work, product growth, and user satisfaction, making science fiction, science fact.
Required Qualifications :
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- 7+ years of experience in (one of) C/C++/C#
- 5+ years of experience building high-scale services
Preferred Qualifications :
- 10+ years of professional development experience
- Experience with both native and managed code, shipping multiple versions of client or service components
- Experience with Azure technologies
- Experience with media, networking and/or soft real-time systems
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new tech, up and down the tech stack
- Willingness to learn new things and change direction quickly based on new information
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Implement and design innovative solutions to improve the human presence experience for all Metaverses
- Lay out staged plans for short-, mid- and long-term time horizons, looking to learn early and adapt
- See the big picture and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders to drive consensus and coordinate project plans