Microsoft AR/VR Job | Software Engineer II
Job（岗位）: Software Engineer II
Type（岗位类型）: Design & Creative
Citys（岗位城市）: Redmond, United States
Our Commercial & Consumer Experience Studio is part of the Microsoft Mixed Reality team, where we focus on creating highly crafted and delightful experiences across our family of Mixed Reality devices. We keep people at the center of everything we do, blending the physical and digital world, to unlock the next evolution in human computer and environment interaction, unlocking what before was restricted to our imagination(s). Our team has people from a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, previous work histories, life experiences, and we are eager to maintain and grow that diversity. Our varied backgrounds and unique experiences enable us to be better at building the best solutions for our customers and make for dynamic and joyful collaborations with colleagues!
We are a fun, creative, and diverse team that celebrates and embraces our differences, and we’d love to get to know YOU!
You are drawn to working on the latest and most innovative products in the world. You seek projects that will transform how people interact with technology. You have a drive to grow your skillset by finding unique challenges that have yet to be solved. We are looking for a strong Software Engineer II to come join us in delivering the next wave of holographic experiences in an exciting new project.
- 3+ years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Strong C#/C++ coding background, debugging ability across technology stacks
- Proficiency with Unity, Unreal or related game engines
- Experience shipping high quality, scalable, networked user experiences and services
There are plenty of other skills that aren’t required, but you’ll find useful in this role. Let us know if you have experience with:
- Strong cross-discipline collaboration skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Augmented, Virtual Reality, and/or Mixed Reality
- Cloud and distributed services technologies, such as Docker containers, Storage services, etc.
- Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- You will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the client and frontend experiences for our products
- You will partner with industry-leading Engineers, Artists, Producers, and Designers
- You will work with state-of-the art next generation hardware, sensors, and software
- You will incorporate the latest AI, Machine Learning and Computer vision capabilities into the design of our products